Find all the answers you need before you travel with Kapnos Airport Shuttle.
Nicosia Station: Kyrenias Avenue, 2112,behind Melconian. Opposite Police Headquarters
Larnaka: Larnaka International Airport
Our office at the Airport is located after the Customs Control towards the Bus Exit.
Paphos: Paphos International Airport.
After Customs Control towards the Bus Exit.
Larnaka Main office :11, Aigyptou Street, 6030, close to Faneromeni Church
Travelling from to Paphos Airport!
There are two designated pick up /drop off points when travelling from to Paphos Airport from Larnaca.
Pick up Locations !
1. Larnaca Airport - From our office located at the arrival area next to the Exit to the Bus.
2. Larnaca Headquarters - From our main office located in 11 Aigyptou Street,6030 close to Faneromenis Church .
Drop off Locations !
1. Larnaca Airport - Departure Area .
2. Larnaca Headquarters located in 11 Aigyptou Street,6030 close to Faneromenis Church.
The price of your ticket is dependent on where you're looking to travel.
Larnaca Airport to Nicosia
Adults €9 - one way
Children 2-12 years old €5 - One Way
Children 0-2 years old Free
Nicosia/Larnaka to Paphos Airport
Adults €16 - one way
Students €16- one way
Children 2-12 years €5 - One Way
Children 0-2 years old Free
Ayia Napa to Larnaca Airport
Adults €10 - one way
Children 2-12 years old - €5 - One Way
Children 0-2 years old - Free
Protaras/to Larnaca Airport
Adults 13€ - one way
Children 2-12 years old - 5€ - One way
Children 0- 2 years old - Free
Βuying a Multiride
You can travel from/ to Paphos Airport to Ayia Napa for the price of 26 € and from to Protaras for the price of €29 -One Way
Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 16
VAT IS INCLUDED ON ALL THE ABOVE PRICES!!!!
Save on Travel with our Monthly Card!
We have a monthly card available with unlimited usage on our routes from/to Larnaca Airport to Nicosia only.
For further info please call us on 77771477 and on +357 24621702 if you are calling from overseas.
If you have lost or left something whilst travelling on one of our buses, and it has been found,it will be kept in our main office.
To find it please call us on 77771477 or on +35724621702 if calling from overseas.
We are open Monday - Sunday from 08.00 to 23.00 hrs
You may carry free of charge :
1. One (1) piece of luggage up to 20kg
2. One (1) carry - on bag (8 kg )in weight
*Please check your flight luggage allowance with your airline before you pack!
Make your online payments , easily and safely !
Cancellation rules apply!
Cancelling your ticket :
To cancel your ticket you have to send an email to the following address:
1. In order to be eligible for a refund you need to send an email to the above address 24 hours from your departure time in which case a blanket of one (1) euro per ticket will withheld as a cancellation fee.
2. At any other cases (Less than 24 hours from the departure time or No-Show) the full amount will be withheld.
If Wi-Fi is unavailable no refund will be offered!
If your flight is delayed you can rebook to a later journey with no extra charge!Just visit our airport office upon your arrival!
You may use the CPT Buses - 158 and 160 from our Nicosia Station to Solomos Square.
You may use the CPT bus - 423!
You may book your ticket :
1. Online . Use the journey Planner on our homepage to book and pay your ticket